RUT240 is an all-time bestseller industrial 4G LTE Wi-Fi router for professional M2M & IoT applications.
It delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in rigorous environments.
RUT240 is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Advanced VPN, and tunnelling services in IoT networking solutions.
WAN failover ensures an automatic switch to an alternative backup connection in case of any connectivity issues.
The Wi-Fi is functional in both: Access point and Station mode at the same time.
- Mobile module: 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- Status: Signal strength (RSSI), SINR, RSRP, RSRQ, EC/IO, RSCP, Bytes sent/received, connected band, IMSI, ICCID
- SMS: SMS status, SMS configuration, send/read SMS via HTTP POST/GET, EMAIL to SMS, SMS to EMAIL, SMS to HTTP, SMS to SMS, scheduled SMS, SMS autoreply, SMPP
- Black/White list: Operator black/white list
- Band management: Band lock, Used band status display
- APN: Auto APN
- Wireless mode: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- WiFi security: WPA2-Enterprise - PEAP, WPA2-PSK, WEP, WPA-EAP, WPA-PSK; AES-CCMP, TKIP, Auto Cipher modes, client separation
- SSID: SSID stealth mode and access control based on MAC address
- WiFi users: Up to 50 simultaneous connections
- Wireless Hotspot: Captive portal (Hotspot), internal/external Radius server, built-in customizable landing page
- WAN: 1 x WAN port (can be configured to LAN) 10/100 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- LAN: 1 x LAN port, 10/100 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- Routing: Static routing, Dynamic routing (BGP, OSPF v2, RIP v1/v2, RIPng, OSPF6)
- Network protocols: TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SSL v3, TLS, ARP, VRRP, PPP, PPPoE, UPnP, SSH, DHCP, Telnet client, SNMP, MQTT, Wake On Lan (WOL)
- VoIP passthrough support: H.323 and SIP-alg protocol NAT helpers, allowing proper routing of VoIP packets
- Connection monitoring: Ping Reboot, Wget Reboot, Periodic Reboot, LCP and ICMP for link inspection
- Firewall: Port forward, traffic rules, custom rules
- DHCP: Static and dynamic IP allocation, DHCP Relay, Relayed
- QoS / Smart Queue Management (SQM): Traffic priority queuing by source/destination, service, protocol or port, traffic priority queuing by source/destination, service, protocol or port, WMM, 802.11e
- DDNS: Supported >25 service providers, others can be configured manually
- Network backup: VRRP, Mobile, Wired and WiFi WAN options, each of which can be used as a backup, using automatic Failover
- Load balancing: Balance your internet traffic over multiple WAN connections
- SSHFS (optional): Possibility to mount remote file system via SSH protocol (not available in standard FW)
- Casing material: Aluminium housing with DIN rail mounting option, plastic panels
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 83 x 25 x 74 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Mounting options: Bottom and sideways DIN rail mounting slots